Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Physicochemics!
By accessing this website, we consider you accept these terms and conditions. Only continue to use Physicochemics if you agree to take all the terms and requirements on this page.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements use the following terms: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Company. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us.” “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” means both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to begin the process of our helping the Client most appropriately, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs about the provision of the Company’s stated services, by and subject to the laws of Netherlands. Any use of the above terms or other words, whether in the singular, plural, with capital letters, or with he, she, or they, is taken to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, Physicochemics and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Physicochemics . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Physicochemics for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Physicochemics
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Physicochemics
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Physicochemics
- Redistribute content from Physicochemics
This Contract shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an option for users to publish and exchange ideas and information in certain areas of the website. Physicochemics not filter, edit, publish, or check Comments before their presence on the website? Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Physicochemics, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, Physicochemics shall not be liable for the Comments or any disadvantage, damages, or costs caused and suffered due to any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this website.
Physicochemics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be regarded inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You promise and swear that:
- You are allowed to post Comments on our website and have all the licenses and permissions you need to do so;
- The Comments do not violate anyone’s copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The comments have nothing defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, illegal, or a breach of privacy.
- The Comments won’t be used to get business or customers, promote commercial or illegal activities, or ask for business or customers.
You now grant Physicochemics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following institutions may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These groups can link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
We may also consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Physicochemics.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- It is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Suppose you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website. In that case, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Physicochemics. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Physicochemics‘s logo or other artwork for linking absent a trademark license agreement will be permitted.
Without written permission and prior approval, you can’t put frames around our Web pages that change how they look or are presented.
We won’t be responsible for anything that shows up on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims on your Website. No link(s) should be on a website that could be seen as defamatory, offensive, or illegal or that infringes on or otherwise violates the rights of a third party or encourages others to do so.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all links to our Website or just one connection. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website if we ask you to. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at anytime. By linking to our Website repeatedly, you agree to be bound by and follow these rules for linking.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that makes you feel bad, you can contact us anytime and let us know. We will consider removing links if you ask us to, but we are not required to do so or answer you directly.
We don’t make sure that the information on this website is correct, and we don’t guarantee that it is complete or accurate. We also don’t promise that the website will always be up and running or its information will always be up to date.
As much as the law lets us, we don’t make any promises about our website or how it should be used. There is nothing in this disclaimer that:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and bans on liability in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and all its information and services are free, we won’t be responsible for any loss or damage.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing, and otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations or in any way may cause harm to the Website or any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity about this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you, and Physicochemics may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Physicochemics a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any media.
Your Content must be your own and not invading any third-party’s rights. Physicochemics reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Physicochemics express no declarations or warranties of any kind linked to this Website or the materials included on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as recommending you.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between physicochemics and you about your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted by the laws of the State of pk, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State and federal courts located in pk for the solution of any disputes.