Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: http://physicochemics.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Definitions with Interpretation
When the first letter of a word is capitalized, it means one of the following things. The following definitions mean the same whether they are written in the singular or the plural.
- Account represents an individual account formed for You to access parts of our Service.
- Affiliate represents an entity controlled by or under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (directed to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Physicochemics.
- Cookies are small files positioned on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, including the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Pakistan.
- Device represents any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any details associated with an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to encourage the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to help the Company analyze how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Physicochemics, accessible from https://physicochemics.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Accumulating and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you use Our Service, We may ask you for some personal information that can be used to get in touch with you or figure out who you are. Some examples of information that can be used to identify a person are:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information like Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You use a mobile device to access the Service, We may automatically collect certain information, such as the type of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We might also get information from your browser when you visit our Service or use a mobile device to access the Service.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
We use “cookies” and other similar technologies to track what people do on Our Service and store some information. Beacons, tags, and scripts are some of the tracking technologies used to gather and track information and improve and analyze Our Service. Some of the technologies we use are:
- Web Beacons: Some parts of our Service and our emails may have tiny electronic files called “web beacons,” which are also called “clear gifs,” “pixel tags,” and “single-pixel gifs.” These files let the Company count the number of people who have visited those pages or opened an email, among other things (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies to do the following:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are necessary for the Website to work and for you to be able to use some of its services and features. They help users prove who they are and stop fake accounts from being used. We can only give you the services you’ve requested with these Cookies, and we only use them to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies determine if a user has agreed to cookies being used on the Website.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies let us remember your choices when using the Website, like your login information or preferred language. The goal of these Cookies is to give you a more personalized experience and keep you from having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Personal Data Usage
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Assistance.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your Enrollment as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, obedience, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have bought or of any other agreement with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other identical forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications about updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted benefits, including the security updates, when necessary or appropriate for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer similar to those you have already bought or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to consider or execute a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for different objectives, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, selecting the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your private information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your private information with Service Providers to observe and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share Your private information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may transfer Your details to Our business associates to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share private information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly spread outside.
- With Your consent: We may reveal Your personal information for any other purpose with Your support.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also keep Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is usually only kept for a short time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or functionality of Our Service or when We are required by law to retain this data for extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including your Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and anywhere else where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information may be sent to and stored on computers outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete the Personal Data we’ve collected about you or ask us to help you do it.
You can delete some of our information about you from our Service.
You can change, add to, or delete Your information at any time by logging in to Your Account, if you have one, and going to the section of the account settings that lets you do that. You can also contact us if you want to see, change, or get rid of any personal information you’ve given us.
Please remember, though, that we may need to keep some information when required by law or have a legal reason to do so.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In some cases, the Company may have to give out your personal information if the law requires it or if the government has an excellent reason to ask for it (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may share Your Data if it believes, in good faith, that it needs to:
- Do something that is required by law
- Protect and defend the Company’s rights and property.
- Stop or look into any possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- Protect the safety of Service users or the public as a whole
- Keep away from legal trouble
Security of Your Personal Data
We care a lot about the safety of Your Data but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We try to retain Your Data safe by using standard techniques in the business world, but we can’t promise that it will always be safe.
- Users may see ads on our website from advertising partners, who may set cookies.
- When the ad server sends you an online ad, it can use these cookies to find out more about you or others who use your computer by recognizing it.
- Ad networks can use this data to, among other items, dispatch you ads that they consider will be most attractive to you.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
No one under the age of 13 can use our Service. We don’t collect personal information from anyone under 13 if we know it. If you are a parent or guardian and know your child has given us personal information, don’t hesitate to contact us. If we find out that we have collected Personal Data from someone under 13 without checking with their parents first, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Suppose We need consent as a legal basis for processing Your information, and Your country requires approval from a parent. In that case, We may need Your parent’s permission before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no say over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, and we don’t take any responsibility for them.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org